Thursday 27 August 2009

My thoughts - why I'm here

Having been using Twitter for a while now, am acutely aware of how concise and brief you need to be in each tweet. Sometimes (often) I have rambling thoughts which I want to get over to people and one thought was to use Facebook and 'My notes'. However that means that you would not only need to be a Facebook member, but also following me to read my ponderings. So I've gone back to the idea of a personal blog. I did try this some years ago, hosting the software myself on my own server, but with the good people of Google around and able to do almost anything but make the tea, it seemed obvious to use blogger... with my own domain name of course.

I don't know how much or how often I'll be writing here. Some days it may be constant and then no more for ages... Whatever, this is the platform I'll be using to waffle about all things I'm interested in.

And if you're reading this via Facebook, it means I've figured out how to link it.

No comments:

Post a Comment